Ashutosh Mohan Rastogi
Partner, Tax, GST & Transfer Pricing Services
- Co-founder and tax lawyer with more than a decade of experience in Tax/Transfer Pricing, consulting and advisory.
- Ashutosh has successfully represented several multinational companies before tax authorities in Transfer Pricing/ International Tax audits and advised companies on several complex Transfer Pricing matters. He has been instrumental in advising and shaping the Transfer Pricing policies of Corporates including a telecom major and an
e-learning giant. His International Taxation experience encompasses all aspects of Transfer Pricing advisory, GAAR, POEM, compliance and litigation services (including representation at higher appellate levels).
- Ashutosh regularly serves as tax counsel on Tax/ Transfer Pricing matters at higher appellate forums including Tax Tribunal and High Court.
- Ashutosh is currently providing end to end GST advisory services ranging from Training to in-depth planning and impact analysis. Assisted by a team of Lawyers, Ashutosh is assisting companies in evaluating implications of the new GST law, analysing the legal/financial impact, and devise systems, processes and control framework for successful migration to GST.
- Ashutosh has been rated as the Transfer Pricing Lawyer of the Year by Finance Awards and Tax Law Firm of the Year (2016) – Acquisition International Awards. He is highly recommended by Legal 500 (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017) for Transfer Pricing advisory and dispute resolution services.
- He has authored dozens of articles for leading tax journals such as BNA Bloomberg, IBFD and Tax sutra (online portal).
- BA (Hons) Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University; LLB, Delhi University; LLM, New York University School of Law.
M&A and Private Equity
- Co-founder and corporate lawyer with more than a decade of experience in M&A, Private Equity & Real Estate
- Her experience includes structuring transactions for private equity investments and M&A transactions and negotiation of investment and acquisition documentation. She has advised on some leading and unique private equity transactions
- Recommended by leading independent legal rankings such as IFLR and Legal 500 for her legal advice and business acumen
- BA (Hons), Lady Sri Ram College, Delhi University; LLB, Delhi University.
Corporate Finance and Regulatory
- More than a decade of experience in corporate commercial practice
- Key Practice areas are Corporate Finance and Regulatory Advisory
- Has advised extensively on domestic and foreign borrowings and regularly advises clients on regulatory compliances under foreign exchange laws and corporate laws
- Recommended by Legal 500 for his responsiveness and knowledge
- BA (Hons), Delhi University; LLB, IP University.
Sudhir Mohan Rastogi
Tax Advisory and Dispute Resolution
- Mr S.M. Rastogi served in Indian Revenue Service for more than 30 years including stints at the highest administrative posts. He last served as Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Delhi. He serves as strategic advisor to Firm on Tax/Transfer Pricing matters.